Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'aerial erector' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aerial Technician recommendations? / No aerial at all?

Hi all,My old aerial screwed to camera tripod contraption in loft has sadly given up the ghost.Could anybody recommend a fantastic local ae…

Started by Neil Whitehead

12 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by Gordon T

External TV aerial installation (Freeview) for block of flats

Hi I live on the second floor of a block of flats and the communal TV aerial is rubbish and Virgin Media is too expensive. Can anyone recom…

Started by T Gee

2 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Don

TV aerial installation

I know this is a bit last century, but has anyone recently had a television aerial installed and can recommend someone to do it? 

Started by Julia S

7 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Julia S

tv aerial

Hi does anyone have any recommendations for someone to look at our tv aerial possibly rewire and signal please.Thanks in advance

Started by chris

6 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by chris

Outdoor TV aerial to be moved

I am looking for a recommendation of someone local who can move our outdoor TV aerial from our chimney stack (which is getting removed) to…

Started by Michelle

2 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Michelle

TV Aerial engineer

Hi, I've finally cut the cord and cancelled my Virgin cable TV. Can anyone recommend someone to come and take a look at the cabling between…

Started by adamvietnam

6 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Dolomite Police

Installing a TV aerial on the roof

I hope to ditch cable for free to air TV. Do you recommend anyone who can install an aerial?

Started by Peter Chalk

3 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by maggie

Aerial Engineers

As we go through the alphabet of storm after storm my TV reception is getting worse and worse.  I think it may be the aerial (yup i still u…

Started by Jason Perrott

2 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Philip Foxe

TV aerial fixer recommendation wanted

Can anyone recommend a TV aerial fixer? My smart TV keeps losing signal and looking up at roof, aerial seems to be at odd angle.

Started by Mary Price

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by tigha

Aerial/Dish installer

Can anyone recommend a local aerial/dish installer? The strong winds on Friday night have managed to moved our dish out of alignment. Calle…

Started by Adrian

3 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Dominik

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service