Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman Road' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman Road Works Update May 24th 2010

Walking to and from Harringay Station recently I felt like not much has been going on with the Wightman Road calming scheme of late. I bega…

Started by Hugh

24 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Wightman Road Roadworks

There will be traffic disruption on Wed. 22nd and Thurs. 23rd September along Wightman Road as Thames Water are back again to dig up the ro…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Bin Alley, Wightman Road

I don't live on Wightman, so you may say I have no right to comment. But the problem created for residents since the introduction of the…

Started by Hugh

32 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Another try at a Wightman Bus?

There's been plenty of controversy on other discussions recently about the Wightman Bus.. See here! We all know them, buses not necessary,…

Started by StephenBln

9 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by John D

Wightman Road closure

This morning, Wightman Road was closed for resurfacing, without warning, between Endymion and Burgoyne Roads. I've made enquiries and it a…

Started by David Schmitz

1 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

The W1 Bus and 20mph for Wightman Rd

So a year after Boris pulled the carpet out from underneath our W1 bus ambitions we have a 20mph zone and traffic calming on Wightman Rd. C…

Started by John McMullan

21 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

What if...they didn't put the speed bumps back

As you probably know. Warham has been one of the roads closed for resurfacing this week. The quiet and carlessness has been a treat, made…

Started by Liz

94 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

Police seal off part of Wightman Road

Does anyone know what led the police to close off part of Wightman Road behind 'do not enter' tape this morning?

Started by Ed Crane

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Haringey's enforcement action on rubbish strewn front gardens works

Walking along Wightman to the station over the past few weeks, I've noticed a few gardens literally piled high with rubbish. So I thought I…

Started by Hugh

12 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Stuart

Wightman Road Works Update

My curiosity about the hiatus in progress on Wightman Road got the better of me earlier in the week. So I rang Highways and got the followi…

Started by Hugh

7 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service