Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Road' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wightman road traffic lights - when did at a red light stop becoming compulsory?

So time for a bit of a rant / try to find out the best councillor to write to. The traffic lights (or more specifically crossing them) by H…

Started by Col

26 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by markb

On one corner: one borough's £1 million camera?

HARRINGAY residents and transient motorists might like to view this sub-five-minute video shot this afternoon. It's a time-lapse over 60 mi…

Started by Clive Carter

101 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

Ghost Roads, Culcross Rd before Culrose Close

from Barnett's Street Plan of Hornsey and Adjoining District, (2 Shillings, c 1960)

Started by matthew cuthbert

14 Jun 13, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

Residents on collision course with Council spin

From the You Couldn't Make it Up  department; spotted this lunchtime ... Looking west down Stapleton Hall Road Looking south down Oakfie…

Started by Clive Carter

22 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE!!

Hi guys!  Just a reminder that Salsa With Sureka presents a new BEGINNERS SALSA COURSE starting on WEDNESDAY 24 JULY!! This is a FUN and FR…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jul 12, 2013

Cat missing from Nelson Road / Weston Park - FOUND!

That didn't take long! Erik the cat's gone missing again. We moved in to our new house last Friday, and last night (Tuesday May 1st) my cat…

Started by Anette

13 May 9, 2012
Reply by Jitsu

Stanmore/Waldeck residents - noise

Is anyone else on Stanmore and Waldeck being bothered by the very loud music that's drifting over from one of the West Green cafes/bars? It…

Started by Jen Wallis

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Endymion Road Crime

I see all the 'Safer Neighbourhood' and 'Neighbourhood Watch' signs but they seem to do no good. We were burgled back in May, it was daytim…

Started by Saltpig Canteen

6 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Saltpig Canteen

Drinking in streets

Excuse my naivety here, but are there any rules about people drinking in a public street i.e. one that isn't designated as an alcohol-free…

Started by Jen Wallis

12 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by pamish

Local Transport Implementation Plan Consultation - Ends 8th November

There are 3 references to Wightman Road in the draft Local Implementation Plan (LIP): the junction with Turnpike Lane the Railway Bridge…

Started by WightmanPaul

27 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by WightmanPaul

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service