Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'London' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

exhibitions: Balloons by IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End

I was invited to the exhibition of IMPREINT in Harringay and Crouch End. The exhibition called ‘Balloons’ is made up of a series of limited…

Started by Napsugar Budai

0 Oct 23, 2013

Broad Lane 20mph plan omits space for cycling

The 20mph limit, and the conversion two way - both on Broad Lane and on the rest of what has been the Tottenham Gyratory - are welcome deve…

Started by Frederick Guy

4 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Harringay Market - Harvest festival pictures & another big thank you

Hello What a lovely busy day at the market on Sunday - so nice to see so many of you on such a lovely sunny Autumn day. Thanks for coming d…

Started by Marika

0 Sep 30, 2013

Park View GCSE results + more!

We've been a bit quiet on the social front this summer because we've been busy preparing for the new term. You may have seen our GCSE resul…

Started by Park View

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Angela

Fancy a spot of lunch? Join in with a PACT Meal this Friday!

PACT Meal- Friday 8th March, 10am- 2pm You're invited to help cook a delicious meal for the local community, or just help us eat it! Surplu…

Started by Vivien Macdona

0 Mar 4, 2013

Turnpike Lane Station 1973 - Bus Drivers ₤37.50 a week

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65506543@N06/7024121923/

Started by StephenBln

4 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

Snowflakes and freezeframes

Hugh's snowy New River Christmas photocard reminded me to reissue my annual invitation. If it snows in the London area and you get some goo…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Dec 18, 2011

Harringay resident and ex St. Ann's Ward Cllr Brian Haley wants to be London's Mayor

According to Dave Hill, over at the Guardian, Haley is in the race to become the Lib Dems' Mayoral candidate.  I don't normally take an in…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

18 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by John D

Mapping London's Surnames

Here is a bit of fun for anyone with an interest in London and a fascination for data visualisation (hopefully that's not just me!) James…

Started by Richard McKeever

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by liz Cruse

For the geotaggers / data visualisation fans out there

London really does lend itself well to all the new mapping and data visualising technologies that clever developers keep bringing out. Here…

Started by empyrean_aisles

0 Jun 16, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service