Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '2014 elections' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Local elections

By way on an introduction, I am a 24 year old male who has lived in Hornsey ward for the last 4.5 years, and have recently moved into the N…

Started by Kris G

2 May 21, 2014
Reply by Betty Careless

Political Parties Posting on HoL in the Run-up to Local Elections

This year I haven't had the same amount of time to give to the local elections as I did in 2010. So it'l be DIY. A couple of the local part…

Started by Hugh

75 May 21, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Has anyone else not received a poll card yet?

We haven't and neither have friends who live on another ladder road. I know we can still vote without the card but I just wondered why we h…

Started by Angela

12 May 21, 2014
Reply by Liz

Vote Liberal Democrat on 22nd May 2014

First and most importantly, a big thank-you from Karen and me for having made us your councillors for the past four years, and a further bi…

Started by David Schmitz

19 May 21, 2014
Reply by Grant

Vote for Harringay LABOUR Action Team – May 22nd 2014

With your support and confidence behind us on May 22nd you can help build a fairer Harringay, a fairer Borough and send a clear message tha…

Started by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

92 May 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Less than a Week to Go and Silence (Declaration: I'm not impressed)

In 2010 we made quite a hoo-ha about the local elections. I even made a set of videos giving each individual candidate in all three Harring…

Started by Hugh

7 May 20, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

What is different about TUSC?

I have lived in Harringay for 13 years. I have three children, all of whom go to South Harringay schools. I am a parent governor of South H…

Started by David

35 May 19, 2014
Reply by markb

Green Party

Hi - if anyone wants a 'Vote Green Party' board for their front garden for the last week of the election campaign, please call either 0208…

Started by Lucy Craig

0 May 15, 2014

Any Questions for our Councillor Candidates?

Following our announcement of the hustings for Harringay Ward, Adam Coffman has added the following information about how you can use the e…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 6, 2014

Green Party candidates? - Harringay Ward

Anyone know if the Green Party candidates for councillor elections coming up in a little over 2 months time have been announced?

Started by matt

43 May 4, 2014
Reply by Anne Gray

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service