Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '2010 local elections' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great expectations of 'humble residents' groups' - BBC article

"In 2006 (in London) the number of councillors from other parties, including residents' associations and parties based around local issues,…

Started by Adam

3 Apr 8, 2010

Independent Candidate for Harringay Ward Confirmed

Our (first) independent candidate for Harringay has been confirmed. Go, knock his door and ask him what he's about.

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Green Party Candidate Names Released

See them at:Harringay Ward CandidatesSt Ann's Ward CandidatesSeven Sisters Ward CandidatesI'm told that pics and bios are on their way.So t…

Started by Hugh

50 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Kerry Smith-Jefferys

A clutch of ward level pledges from the Lib Dems

At last, something along the lines of a local manifesto.From the new Harringay LD website:KEY POLICIES We will carry out an appropriate ho…

Started by Hugh

5 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Mei Wang

Local Party Pledges

As I scan and load the party literature (see para 6 here), I get the impression that it's all rather light on pledges and more focussed on…

Started by Hugh

23 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

2010 Local Election Candidates

I don’t know what the deadline is for the candidates for the local elections are but anyone with any concrete information on who will be st…

Started by Birdy_Too

58 Apr 2, 2010

Would Harringay ward be better served by having an independent councillor?

So in this post I asked if it was a good thing to have a cabinet member in your ward. I think the answer is, depends on the councillor. I g…

Started by John McMullan

8 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Should you Vote in the Local Elections

By way of kicking off a discussion, we've picked up the following comments over on another thread: Permalink Reply by andy mcquade 1 hour…

Started by HoL Site Admin

26 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by DavidJ

First New Media Local Elections?

This Tuesday some names in journalism led a debate at the City University on whether the forthcoming general election is about to be the UK…

Started by Hugh

76 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Chris Ford

Harringay / St Ann's/ Seven Sisters Councillor/Party websites

Just popped  up in my google alerts is this brand new website from Harringay Liberal DemocratsHarringay Liberal DemocratsPlease let me know…

Started by Liz

9 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service