Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'haringey' (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haringey's permit payment site - data leakage woes?

My wife just applied for some visitor permits online. After a bit of a debacle as the council site was down for a bit (I suspect due to pro…

Started by Joe Bailey

60 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Friends of Ducketts Common ... needs some clicks

Hello everyone at Hol ... regulars will know we recently joined twitter to help raise awareness of our beautiful common and the work that's…

Started by friends of ducketts common

0 Jan 24, 2012

Veolia, the rag and bone men and subtlety

At 6:30am this morning I heard, from quite a way off, a large lorry barreling down my street and over the humps at high speed making quite…

Started by John McMullan

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Charlotte

Ofstead Report HSG

I have just read the Ofstead report for Hornsey School for Girls and feel very frustrated and wondering if there are  any members with chil…

Started by gilly

1 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Harringayonline outstanding Haringey teachers award?

I propose HOL could begin an award cereomony for Haringeys most outstanding teachers. Members could propose their favorite teachers and the…

Started by gilly

0 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by gilly

Olympic Torch coming to Haringey 25 July 2012

Route just released and on the BBC here It is going through Ally Pally on day 72.   Next day Westminster and then to the opening ceremony  

Started by Mark B

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by B

Haringey response to Freedom of Information Requests - Can we trust it?

If you are a researcher, a campaigner, community activist, or a concerned individual - Freedom of Information Requests,(FOIs) have become a…

Started by GN8

7 Apr 5, 2011

Current Swine flu "outbreak" in Haringey

Lots of stuff in the media about the current swine flu(H1N1) outbreak. Guardian data blog published UK Gov figures yesterday  which shows…

Started by Mark B

5 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by tigha

Petitions - Local Democracy, Economic Development and Construction Act 2009

Haringey has published a page on petitions and appends a pdf described as a petition scheme. The act says "(1) A principal local authority…

Started by Omotn

0 Aug 11, 2010

qu'est ce que c'est que ca

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/fr/index/council/performance_and_finance/council_inspections/the_annual_audit_letter.htm

Started by Omotn

0 Jun 3, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service