Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excellent brunch at Jam in a jar

We've just been, and thought it was worth a mention - top notch food and really good value. We had the greek omelette and the 'summer brunc…

Started by Alex

1 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by matt

Harringay Market - Harvest festival pictures & another big thank you

Hello What a lovely busy day at the market on Sunday - so nice to see so many of you on such a lovely sunny Autumn day. Thanks for coming d…

Started by Marika

0 Sep 30, 2013

How the rest of the UK finally fell in love with halloumi.

.... or, 'How halloumi took over the UK' (BBC article) Our kids have grown up on the stuff! Cheddar cheese is almost foreign  And then th…

Started by matt

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

Assistant Chef Vacancy at The Step

Assistant Chef – minimum 3 years experience The Step (www.thestep.co.uk) is a bar, cafe & gallery aiming to kick-start the regeneration…

Started by Nell Riches

3 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Lauren

SoulFoodGirls Supperclub - anyone else been/going?

I attended this wonderful new supper club at on Saturday, and just wanted to put in a good word here for Becca and Elly who run the event o…

Started by Abi

0 Jun 17, 2013

Crouch End Eats

So, tonight I am venturing into that distant otherworld known as Ye Olde Crouche Ende.  I don't do this very often, but needs must... Can a…

Started by Abi

11 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by sally mustoe

Free Renal Cat Food

Lauren's recent post requesting things for her new cat Big Boy finally prompted my to tackle the cupboard of cat stuff I've been avoiding s…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

1 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Lauren

We're having a party at Harringay Market

Attention, market goers…we’re having a party next Sunday 7 April to usher in spring and thank you all for your loyal custom! It’s free to g…

Started by Jessica

8 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Ruth

What I miss since I moved away from Harringay

I've had to move away from Harringay temporarily and here's what hurts: Coffee There's no decent coffee in Torquay. Seriously. It's weaker…

Started by Sophie Smith

18 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by renee taylor

FOOD from the SKY offering two volunteer apprenticeships beginning Feb

Pioneering food growing project FOOD from the SKY (FFTS) is offering two apprentice positions for the 2013 growing season. The post is desi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 7, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service