Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park ' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay being Eaten by Americans!

Walking through Finsbury Park earlier, I saw a couple of workmen finishing off a job on the western bank of the New River in the park. Ch…

Started by Hugh

19 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Antoinette

Community Clean Up Day on Saturday – Richard Hope Play Space in Finsbury Park

Can you find time this Saturday to support The Friends of Finsbury Park’s community clean up of the The Richard Hope Space (‘rocky play ar…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Liz

Edible Leaves, Finsbury Park

Does anyone know what is going to happen with the large gardening space inbetween the Manor House gate and Green Lanes gate? It's currently…

Started by Louisa Spivack

9 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Jo Homan

Friends of Finsbury Park General Meeting - some observations

Tonight I finally had the opportunity to take them up on their suggestion to attend one of their meetings, which I did with with the intent…

Started by Tris

20 Jul 15, 2016

Wireless

Seems to be a lot less wireless outrage this weekend. I personally think they have done a much better job this time around. Can't say I lik…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

31 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Rob H

Wireless stakeholder group.

Who are these numbskulls and why did they think it would be a good idea not to have controlled parking on Lothair North and South, Connings…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

2 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

The Outcome of the Friends of Finsbury Park Legal Challenge to Wireless

I can't see anything Clive posted on the outcome so for those of you who are interested the Judge granted permission to the Friends to seek…

Started by EMC2

3 Jun 24, 2016

Say NO to wireless festival

I quote, link at the bottom. Wireless Festival is destroying our park We are the Friends of Finsbury Park and we are fundraising to protect…

Started by ingo pless

8 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by DTW

Barbecuing in Finsbury Park

Hi all, Does anyone know if BBQing in Finsbury Park is allowed? I'm hoping to have a picnic there when it gets warmer with friends but can'…

Started by Jessica Pyle

10 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Finsbury Park Festival of Cycling - 12 June

Flyer attached

Started by Michael Anderson

0 May 29, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service