Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chestnuts Nearly New Sale

Chestnuts Primary School is having a nearly new sale for children and babies clothes, toys and equipment on Saturday 5th Oct from 10.30 to…

Started by JulieB

9 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by JulieB

Brand New Play Centre at Selby Centre

Ding Dong is not only the latest addition to the Selby Centre in Tottenham but easily the most colourful - complete with indoor play area,…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 16, 2013

2x Lindam Extending stair gates - perfect for narrow terrace house stairs

Our children are now navigating the stairs OK, so we don't need these anymore. They were the only one's that fitted our slightly narrow sta…

Started by Jeremy Cassidy

0 Aug 24, 2013

CHEST OF DRAWERS FOR SALE - EXCELLENT CONDITION

Hi there If you're kitting out or updating a child's bedroom, you might like this attractive Ikea3-drawer chest for just £15. I especially…

Started by L Griffiths

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Geraldine B

Mixed fabric offcuts to give away

I had a big clean-out of my fabric stash last weekend and now have a pretty big bag of fabric offcuts to give away.  It is a mix of styles,…

Started by Robyn

2 Aug 2, 2013

Chesnuts Summer Fair this Saturday

Come along to our Summer Fair for a fun afternoon out. We have pony rides, bouncy castle and gladiator arena, lots of delicious food and dr…

Started by JulieB

8 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Hugo

Air-conditioned babies

Hello Harringay parents, If you would like to meet up with other local parents, to share information or commiserate after a gruelling nigh…

Started by Amelia

4 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Amelia

Jewellery-making workshop for children, 11am on Sunday 16th June - book places now!

Local Harringay Ladder jeweller, Rinat Koren, is running a jewellery making workshop for children aged 8 and over on Sunday 16th June at 11…

Started by Jo W

0 Jun 8, 2013

Stroud Green and Harringay Library celebrate Fairy Tales this month

This year's National Bookstart Week  (24th to 30th June) theme is Fairy Tales and Stroud Green and Harringay Library will be joining in the…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 2, 2013

toddler group at Railway Fields

I wondered if anyone knew if there was a regular toddler group at Railway Fields? I would be really keen to be able to go there regularly…

Started by rolfy

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by rolfy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service