Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman Road' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Festival Traffic Arrangements

Yesterday I learned that the arrangements for traffic on Sunday the 20th September 2009 in Harringay, from 7am to 7pm, would be as follows:…

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by WightmanPaul

Blocked pavements on Wightman Road/Alroy Road

Now that the weather is occasionally nice, I like to take my son to the park in his pushchair. However, I often find the pavement blocked b…

Started by Phil M

14 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Karen Alexander

When was your road first messed with by the council?

All the roads North of Frobisher Rd became one way in the summer of 2002, I think. What about the rest of the ladder? When were the garde…

Started by John McMullan

22 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Laura

Estate agent signs on buildings.

Now, I don't really mind all that much about slightly lurid shop signs (slightly reminds me of being on holiday) but trundling back down Gr…

Started by Liz

45 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Latest Wightman Road housing ABOMINATION

Have you all seen this? On Wightman Road, west side, between ends of Beresford and Effingham. These UNSCRUPULOUS landlords...!

Started by Laura

9 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by matt

Shelton Hotel - Update

For anyone who apposed the proposal for the Shelton Hotel to extend their premises, a meeting has been set for Monday 2nd Februry for peopl…

Started by Birdy_Too

26 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Giant pothole on Wightman Road with junction with Allison Road

Drivers and cyclists beware there is a massive pothole, actually two at the junction of Wightman and Allison Roads. It is so deep its just…

Started by Karen Alexander

7 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Karen Alexander

Shelton hotel puts in another planning application to expand

Some of you may remember that earlier in the year the Shelton Hotel (Burgoyne Road/Wightman Road junction) put in an application for permis…

Started by Alison P

22 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Hooligan Cyclists

When are the police going to take action on law-breaking cyclists? Twice today, within the space of half an hour, I turned (in my car, so…

Started by John D

60 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Hugh

£100K to improve Wightman Road

Just heard that Haringey have been awarded a £100K road safety grant to make changes on Wightman Road. This is part of the £3.8 million giv…

Started by Adam

22 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service