Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Some of you may remember that earlier in the year the Shelton Hotel (Burgoyne Road/Wightman Road junction) put in an application for permission to add an extension to the hotel (four levels, 18 rooms plus 5 car parking spaces in a garage). See here for more details. It got turned down. If you look at this page here and scroll down to the bottom you can see the various responses that the application got.

Not to be put off, they've just put in another application. This time for a three level extension (11 rooms plus 5 car parking spaces).

The loss of 7 rooms certainly doesn't change my mind about it. If you object too, please do so to Haringey, via their online comment facility here.

. Please join me!!

Tags for Forum Posts: Wightman Road, hotel, planning, shelton

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Alison, I cannot see any difference of impact with this proposal, albeit smaller.
The council's planning site is out of action

" Due to the upgrade of the Planning IT system, public access to applications via the internet and submission of online applications will not be available from 6pm on 30 October 2008 until 8am on 5 November 2008."

Email them instead on: customercareteam@haringey.gov.uk
Sorry, links above not working at the moment because the planning site is down. (All the links take you to a development in lordship lane, which obviously isn't the same as this!).

Comments have to be received by 15th November.
You were hot on the heels of this one. How come you picked this one up in particular? (And do you want to take on the weekly planning updates................................??)
Here are the ref numbers should you wish to send an email: HGY/2008/2105, 60 Wightman Road, N4 1RU.
We have 21 days to object.
I'll certainly be adding my objection to this tomorrow.
There is still something wrong with the site - you can find the correct application page but when you click on any of the specific details you just get a blank page. I've reported it.

But looks as though you can now submit comments online, so go for it!
Right, its working! One comment so far ...
I must have got in quick before it crashed : )
I've just tried registering my objection, but nothing has appeared on the council's web page yet. Anybody know how long it should take?
It can take a few days. Is still only one comment so far.
I just emailed the customer care team and they say there might be a fault with their site, and recommended I email my comments direct to them (customercareteam@haringey.gov.uk). So I have done. Anybody else who left comments via their web page may wish to do so too, just to make sure their voice is being heard...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service