Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia failed to collect rubbish again. And again..

Surprise surprise. Came home tonight to find my recycling bins still full. They were meant to be collected this morning. What is it this ti…

Started by Anette

17 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Rubbish not collected. Again

No rubbish collection today , Nelson Road. Council web site says January 2nd. What's the excuse this time, I wonder? Flu? Vomiting bug? Ca…

Started by Anette

29 Jan 14, 2013

Recycling collections - what's going on?

Anyone know what's going on with recycling collections of late...  Are they weekly or fortnightly... I'm on Falkland Rd and last week mine…

Started by adamvietnam

40 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by ant

Haringey council and Veolia - Bingate

Haringey council and Veolia representatives seem to be following the bin and recycling lorries to check the collection today . I was about…

Started by Bethany

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Madeline

The bin army marches East...

So...the monster recycling bins have arrived in the east of the borough (in my part of it, at least- not sure if they did the whole section…

Started by Abi

19 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Bin Collection Day Changes

Council Press Release: Bin collection days will change across Haringey next month and residents are asked to watch out for the leaflet tell…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 25, 2012

Who would want to live here ?

When I moved to Harringay in 1998 it wasn't a bad area - quite tidy and clean. I wouldn't have had any reservations about inviting people t…

Started by John D

30 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by ant

How do you complain about the poor service Veolia provide?

anyone know how to complain about Veolia?  Looking at their website the only way is to 'contact us' which takes you to report dumping etc…

Started by Johnny

22 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Council reduced size of food recycling bins in advance of new collection scheme

Chatting with my neighbour the other day, the now trusty old topic of the new waste collections came up. She was unhappy about the size…

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 25, 2012

Anyone had their food waste emptied?

Just wondering if anyone has. It's been 3 weeks since ours was emptied. I put it on top of the recycling bin to make sure they couldn't mis…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

10 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service