Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parks' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man with dog in Fairland Park now

A few times I have seen a man with a white and beige-ish small dog in Fairland Park. He is usually carrying a can of drink as well. Dogs ar…

Started by Laura

13 Dec 12, 2010

Alexandra Palace Firework Display Cancelled

This year's firework display at Alexandra Palace in North London has been cancelled due to increasing costs and the harsh economic climate.…

Started by HoL Site Admin

16 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Finsbury Park 5 a side football consultation

I have been down to Finsbury Park to have a look at the the plans and talk to some of the Haringey Council staff about the possible plans f…

Started by Karen Alexander

152 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Finsbury Park 5 a side plans dropped

Very strange striptease style of consultation results communication, but it appears that the results are out and the plans have been droppe…

Started by Hugh

47 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Billy Hole

Britain's Park Story on BBC4

As Harringay proudly boasts of Finsbury Park, London's oldest park, and Haringey's newest park, Fairland Park, as well as being an enthusia…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 9, 2010

Green Flag for Fairland Park (updated with photos and video)

Two emails dropped into my inbox inviting me to Green Flag raising ceremonies at Fairland Park and Railway Fields. They are both happening…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Liz

Rare giant blue rooster found hiding in Harringay park

Thanks to Belfegore for his quick work in capturing this shy rare beastie sneaking along behind the little hillock in Fairland park. Com…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by matt

Felling of ancient trees planned in Ally Pally Park

This from Anastasia Christofis in our inbox this evening: Two old oak trees in Alexandra Park are destined for the chop (see pics). The o…

Started by HoL Site Admin

37 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Rare species and newly discovered fungus unearthed at Ally Pally's Wild Day Out

Scientist and the public at the BBC's Springwatch event Wild Day Out at Alexandra Palace Park in London have found evidence of a breeding p…

Started by Liz

3 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Liz

Fairland Summer Party - picture of the moment the tape was cut

(Click picture to enlarge). The moment the tape was cut at the Fairland Summer Party, marking the opening of the revamped park. Cllr. G…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by fmw

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service