Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'noise' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helicopter mystery

Hi all Anyone noticed a helicopter flying back and forth across n15/n8 all weekend. Seems to be regular as clockwork, every hour or so. It…

Started by Richard Hulbert

2 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Richard Hulbert

Is it a church or is it a night club???

Is anyone else being disturbed regularly by the late night events that take place at the Greek Orthodox Church of St John the Baptist on Wi…

Started by Sticky beak

8 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Poppy Tupper

Building noise

There's been a pneumatic drill going on somewhere at the back of my house for several days, including over the weekend, also I was woken in…

Started by Maddy

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by AnnieH

Meeting to discuss speed/weight/noise problems on Ladder & Wightman Roads

Hi, A few of us on this thread are trying to organise a meeting to discuss what can be done to reduce the problems with traffic on the Ladd…

Started by dbh1954

53 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Being woken by Veolia commercial waste collectors

Are there any others being woken at obscene hours by Veolia commercial waste rtams I have been in ongoing discussions with one of the mana…

Started by Stan

9 May 7, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

Train noise on Wightman road?

I am in the process of buying a flat on Wightman Rd (train track side near Harringay rail) and have just come across a discussion on here a…

Started by Kate

4 Apr 26, 2013

Loud music in Suffolk Road area last night

Was anyone else disturbed by loud thumping music throughout last night in the Suffolk Road area? I think it was a car, and the thumping fro…

Started by Emma

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Helen

Noisy neighbours: how much do I have to put up with?

About an hour ago my neighbours started yet another drunken post-pub sing-alongs. About once a month I get woken up at one thirty or two by…

Started by Hugh D

10 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by mrs finch

Anyone else disturbed by the loud noise of a drummer?

Someone often plays drums loudly, particularly in the afternoons. It's in the Cavendish/Wightman/Duckett road area. Could do with some peac…

Started by tulips

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Cat

Noise from Burgoyne/Cavendish

Does anyone know where the sawing / grinding noise is coming from at the top of these roads? It is sounds like angle grinding! Has been goi…

Started by Stuart Marden

5 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by JB

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service