Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia - very poor service

I have ordered new wheelie bins for over a month now!! Every time I call they promise another date of delivery. This passes and I see no bi…

Started by Phivos

38 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Is the Winter (of Discontent) Here?- Rubbish on Green Lanes

Just been out to buy a few things, and what a bloody mess Green Lanes is in! I have reported it via the Haringey Ap, and sent pics to my on…

Started by Justin Guest

15 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Kat

builders abandoned material on sidewalk

I had employed builders recently and they left half a pallete of stones on the sidewalk since over a month. I've tried to contact them but…

Started by JAS

14 May 1, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Bin wagons in the wee small hours

Constantly getting woken up at two/three am by a bin lorry at the top of our road (Gardens) collecting commercial waste from the backs of t…

Started by Cml

1 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Haringey Gardens - litter, rubbish dumped and street sweeping

Hello I moved to Roseberry Gardens a few months ago and can't quite believe how much its used for rubbish dumping / fly tipping, and how ba…

Started by adeline

10 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

Volunteer Street Clean at BRUCE GROVE, 10am Saturday October 25th @ Bruce Grove Station

Anybody interested in participating in our street clean group, we're meeting at 10am on Saturday 25th October at Bruce Grove Station. We h…

Started by Rmacleansmith

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Katie K

Bruce Grove Street Clean October 25th 2014

A volunteer street clean for Bruce Grover high street and surrounding area. Meeting at Bruce Grove Station at 11.00 AM. We have all equipm…

Started by Rmacleansmith

2 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Rmacleansmith

Voluntary Street Clean

Hello, I've just moved to Bruce Grove recently and notice the streets are often covered with all sorts of rubbish. Would anybody be interes…

Started by Rmacleansmith

25 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Katie K

RUBBISH AROUND TURNPIKE LANE TUBE/FROME ROAD/WESTBURY AVE

PLEASE JOIN ME .... WE NEED MORE VOICES .... to complain about rubbish collection and the state of the streets around Turnpike Lane Tube.  …

Started by Jackie Chambers

11 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Jackie Chambers

The filthiest stretch of pavement in the borough?

The 50m or so of Green Lanes between the railway bridge and Stanhope Gardens must be a strong contender. The amount of unbagged and illegal…

Started by rosyrose

44 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by TBD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service