Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendation for loft conversion company or builder?

Has anyone had their loft converted recently and if so would  you recommend the company you used?  Looking for a reliable company who take…

Started by Mairead

12 Sep 30, 2018
Reply by Gerard Tighe

Surveyor for possible subsidence; builder for ceiling replacement

We have had work done on subsidence three times over the last 15 years or so.  A crack appeared in our sitting room ceiling, and I asked th…

Started by Lindsay

5 Sep 6, 2018
Reply by Lindsay

Handyman / general builder required

I've got some odd jobs that need doing around the flat that we just don't have time to do at the weekend. But also looking for people to qu…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

1 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Fantastic builder/plumber/bathroom fitter!

Hi I want to put a huge shout out for Kris, the wonderful builder/plumber/tiler/magician who transformed our grotty, mouldy bathroom into a…

Started by Clare dubya

4 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Clare dubya

Looking for a builder to advise on structural integrity

Hi everyone, I've recently bought my first home in the area (Tottenham Hale) and have been doing the usual fixing ups before moving in. How…

Started by Steve Pritchard

1 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Hoover for sale – £20 ono

Anyone got a refurb project coming up, or are you an organisation that needs to clean a big space? We bought this industrial-strength Titan…

Started by MD

0 Jul 30, 2018

Builder recommendation?

Hi everyone I live on the ladder and would like to get our front patio and 'garden' (weeds) re-paved including building a wall and installi…

Started by Caroline

4 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Ralph Foster

Basement recommendations - architects?

Having had the ‘should we try to convert our basement to create extra space rather than move’ debate for some time now we are looking for r…

Started by Emma

24 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by kotkas

Experienced Contractor needed to help price up a side return

Hi, We're looking for an experienced contractor to help give us a rough estimate for a rear extension at various levels of finish. We have…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

3 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Georgina Hewitt

Looking for a builder / landscaper to install a path in the front garden and install some rope edging + planting border

Hi there, First time on here as we're new to the area. We're looking for a local builder / landscaper to lay some a tiled-path (sub base is…

Started by Dgarala

1 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by jcl

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service