Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'school' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Views on the current status of Noel Park Primary

We're currently looking at primary schools for our son who's starting next September. I'm aware of the general situation of it being forced…

Started by DrWhams

0 Nov 8, 2012

Park View students ask YOU to leave your car at home. Will you?

It's no car day tomorrow for Park View staff and students. Students will say no to a lift into school and walk, take the bus or ride in on…

Started by Park View

1 Jul 3, 2012

Sponsor the North Harringay Primary School's Deputy Headteacher run an Ultra Marathon

In June, the North Harringay Primary School's Deputy Headteacher, Christiaan Maree will be running a 56 mile Ultra Marathon to raise money…

Started by Michelle

0 May 11, 2012

South Harringay Pool & Building Consultation

South Harringay Junior School on Mattison Road has a Swimming Pool & 5 light and airy rooms that can be used for meetings or exercise c…

Started by Tessa

4 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Tessa

Park View School, introducing ourselves...

Hi fellow members, The school has just signed up to HarringayOnline. We are in West Green, just over half a mile from the top of the Harri…

Started by Park View

3 Mar 19, 2012

Community Wednesdays at Chestnuts Primary School - Subsidised Lettings

Chestnuts Primary is opening up the school on Wednesday evenings to Community Groups who would like to meet in the area at subsidised rates…

Started by Liza

0 Mar 15, 2012

Community Governor needed for North Harringay Primary School

Are you a community minded person who wants to help make a difference to Harringay?  Becoming a governor is a rewarding way of making an im…

Started by Michelle

6 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

School League Tables

I don't normally pay too much attention to School League tables but the joy of being an expectant father meant that I paid closer attention…

Started by Shaun walsh

19 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Shaun walsh

Downhills Primary School launches a campaign against being forced to become a sponsored academy

Stolen shamessly from the Anti-Academies Alliance: Parents, teachers and governors at Downhills Primary School, Tottenham have launched a c…

Started by Julia

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Julie

31 year old primary school worker pleads guilty to Croydon looting

What's the excuse here I wonder? "The trees told me to do it"?? "peer pressure"? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8693162/Londo

Started by Anette

24 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by HoL Site Admin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service