Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,079)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Different Take on Haringey

The following from an article the Wimbledon Guardian: Haringey is part of a group of London boroughs which is among the richest parts of E…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 15, 2008

Councillors meet on Monday to approve huge cuts in spending on Parks

On Monday 18th February, at a full Council meeting, Councillors are being asked to make £400,000 cuts to the Parks Service over the next 3…

Started by Adam

3 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by Harringay SNT

23 Businesses Currently For Sale in Harringay

I couldn't believe how many. Have a look in the new group - Harringay Watch - Businesses for Sale and for Lease . Click on View All at the…

Started by Hugh

13 Feb 15, 2008
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Survey - Thanks

Thank you to the 40+ people who've responded to the survey so far. I'm not doing this to puff myself up. My hope is that when we get suffie…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2008

Site Protocols & Site Moderation

A number of members have written to me recently about the possibility of establishing some clear site protocols – what goes and what doesn'…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 14, 2008

Date for Readjournment of 'Better' Licence Application Hearing

Now scheduled for 6.30 on 20th February at the Civic Centre.

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 13, 2008

Livingston's cycle 'super highways' - has Haringey missed out?

Livingstone has announced plans for 12 bicycle 'motorways' for London, the first one 2 years away from implementation. Hackney and Clapham…

Started by matt

8 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by matt

reporting a problem to Haringey Council

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but it is actually remarkably easy to report a problem (broken street lamp, dumped rubbish etc…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Adam

Apologies for the Downtime Yesterday

Sorry about yesterday folks. Thnakfully, it's a rare occurrence. But it can be frustrating. Thanks for your patience and continued support.…

Started by Hugh

0 Feb 13, 2008

Vacancy for Part time Garden worker at Culpeper Community

Notice from Kate at the Federation of City Farms & Community Gardens We are advertising for a part time garden worker. Please can you…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service