Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anti social behaviour in Harringay (was Young people living on the ladder in HMOs)

I will go out on a limb here and say that most of the people on this site are owner occupiers concerned with (in no particular order): - "c…

Started by John McMullan

31 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Anette

On the Strategy Consultation Again - Question to our Local Press

I went downstairs and this thing kept bugging me. This consultation. This plan for our future. I mean, if that's it (See Haringey Council'…

Started by Hugh

20 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

You've all been riveted by the 0870 post - how about a cheap mobile deal post?

So I got the mobile thing sorted. I ended up staying with Carphone Warehouse, going for a new hi-spec phone, 1200 minutes a month + 200MB i…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 9, 2008
Reply by Helen1

Community Volunteers (CV) scheme

I heard about the Community Volunteers scheme and thought I'd better find out more about it. Below is the reply to my enquiry. I've also at…

Started by Hugh

10 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Liz

Come on Y'All - Get Nominatin'!

Have any of us nominated anyone or anything for any of the three awards/funds out there at the moment? (I'm ashamed to admit I haven't!) Ti…

Started by Hugh

14 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Looks like this website's not the only one round here getting a rebrand

Personally, I think Birdy's work knocks the spots off this lot!

Started by Hugh

9 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by matt

Crime on route 29 - on youtube

Found this floating about on the internet, showing crime being committed on our very own no.29 bus route (warning: includes bad language).…

Started by matt

42 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Anette

Randomness Guide to London

New member Kake would, I'm sure, be too modest to post this herself. So I'd like to draw your attention to a new guide she and some of her…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Kake

Have Your Say with Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhood Team

Dear All, Every six months as part of our Community consultation process we have to get 200 responses to a simple survey called a `Have a…

Started by Harringay SNT

18 Mar 7, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Love London? Want 500 smackers?

Love London Festival Grant Applications for up to £500 to support your running an event. Event must be between 1st and 21st June 08 Click…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 7, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service