Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear All,

Every six months as part of our Community consultation process we have to get 200 responses to a simple survey called a `Have a say`
It usually takes us some time. A circular sent to my E-mail list the last time produced a grand total of zero replies.

If we could generate sufficient responses it would not only involve a good and varied cross section of the public in the process, but would also free more time for us to patrol for the good people of Harringay Ward.

This is your chance to have your say.
As you can see they are just simple questions the results of which are given to our analyst.

This is only part of the process of consultation but goes some way in deciding our priorities for the superceding months. ( ie What problems you wish us to deal with)

All I would like to point out is that we would like people to be as specific as possible and not be general such as eg `In the Green Lanes area`.

Could you please E-mail me at Glyn.Kelly@met.police.uk

I look forward to your replies

Glyn Kelly Harringay Ward Safer Neighbourhoods

Your Name:

Address:

Contact Telephone Number:

Email Address:
Have your say!

What Concerns you?

When?

Where?

Who?

What do you think your main concerns will be the following 6 months?

Tags for Forum Posts: consultation

Views: 76

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Its an across the board thing Alison. Even planning issues sometimes as you can see from this site that certain prems HMO`s for example can bring probs.

As Hugh said though dont use the on line one once set up if you are talking about specific people or addresses. Just E-mail me

Thanks
Last night I sent Hugh an email that looked like it was from George Bush at the whitehouse. I could send you one looking like it was from Alison (assuming I knew her email address). I'm not saying don't use email but I am saying don't think it's more secure than the online website (which will be password protected).
You can talk privately on this site and Glyn always responds, or you could just ring him up, even if he's not there , he or one of his team will get back to you. (I'm not a founder member of the Glyn fan club, btw, just going on what I've been told and my own dealings with the SNT!)
Oops. That was a geeky faux pas right?
Thanks Liz. I understand what your saying John, whatever people feel more comfortable with. Just waiting for my Skipper to authorize the on line survey as he`s first aid training today

As soon as I get that I`ll get it up and running
Just emailed it to you Glyn. It was from me, honest!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service