Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Local Charter for Harringay - Thank you Hazel Blears

Yes, that's a great start in terms of getting some clear understanding and agreement between us and the council. Perhaps we should offer to…

Started by Hugh

6 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Liz

Minor traffic disruption

For the information of site users the Harringay United Church are having a march tomorrow along Green Lanes to Endymion Road and then back…

Started by Harringay SNT

1 Mar 20, 2008
Reply by Hugh

CPZ proposed for Crouch End

This from the Haringey Independent: A new controlled parking zone (CPZ) could soon come into effect in Crouch End. Consultation is due to…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

True Identity of Community Volunteer Revealed

The truth she never wanted you to know (click picture for larger version). So the lady in pink is really the lady in white...............

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

Local pedant tuts over spelling mistake by Area Assembly member

Oh my, I am disappointed that, after all Hugh's efforts to explain the Harringay / Haringey history, the local Assembly member for Enfield…

Started by Liz

15 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

What the Government Office of London Says about Haringey Council's Performance in Caring for the Historic Environment

This from the latest Government Office of London Report: The borough has a very low level engagement with English Heritage’s Blue Plaques…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

Harringay Passage - Fines for dog dirt and rubbish dumping

This from Haringey's Website today (Thanks to Liz for spotting this one): People who allow dogs to foul the pathway and who dump rubbish i…

Started by Hugh

31 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

Front Door Signs

A while back there was a discussion about door to door salespeople and the like. This sign is something similar to what I have on my door…

Started by Birdy_Too

12 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Anette

20 Storey Tower + 1,500 new Homes on Harringay's Doorstep. Had You heard about it?

Passed me by this one. Another hugely well publicised consultation then. The proposals: 1. 1300-1500 homes 2. Private spaces for family…

Started by Hugh

15 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by TTTH

Anyone still Having Problems Receiving Notification Mails?

Please leave a comment here to let me know. Cheers.

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service