Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Current Resident of 25 Seymour Interested in Local History

The postcard I've just added of the Queen's Head was sent by someone living at 25 Seymour in 1915. If you know who's living there now and t…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 14, 2008

Nilgun Canver confirmed in MEP race

So the person who told me that Nilgun had her eyes set on higher things was right. This from Londra newspaper: Current Haringey Councillor…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 12, 2008

police harassment !

My neighbour across the street on Umfreville Road had his door kicked in by the police last night, who had decided on no evdence that it wa…

Started by Maddy

31 Apr 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Biofuels PROTEST - outside Downing Street - Tuesday 15th, 6pm.

Unfortunately from April the 15th the EU is forcing all car drivers to fill up with fuel with a biofuel mixed in. These biofuels are source…

Started by matt

0 Apr 11, 2008

Wood Green International Short Film Festival

The 6th Wood Green International Short Film Festival presented by Haringey Council opens on 18 April with a showcase of the best local tale…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by matt

New Gallery Exhibition Space in Stroud Green

Picture framing expert John Jones will open a dedicated exhibition space in the company's Stroud Green office at the end of this month. The…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Hugh

update on arena traffic

I was recently told by Sainsbury's that they were planning to open a second exit from the Arena via Finsbury Park Avenue. I was worried tha…

Started by Takaokagiejin

2 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by GN8

Council Plan to Raise Revenue by Advertising in Parks

This from Haringey Friends of Parks Forum: FRIENDS OF PARKS FORUM OPPOSES ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP THREAT TO HARINGEY'S GREEN SPACES T…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

Met Police Neighbourhood Team March Newsletters for Harringay Area

St Ann's attatched. Harringay to come soon.

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 9, 2008

Drinks at the Salisbury

After our really enjoyable last meet-up a couple of members have kindly organised a second occasion to sit and enjoy a drink with fellow Ha…

Started by Hugh

26 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service