Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,081)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where have all our places to have fun gone?

I absolutely love the pictures that are posted on here showing the old cinemas, the Arena, the Stadium and other venues slightly further af…

Started by Liz

17 May 7, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

..............3.......2.......1. It's Over and they're off..........

Last Friday Haringey Council decided that they would not appeal the Metrobet decision. Apparently the decison was taken on the basis of the…

Started by Hugh

4 May 7, 2008
Reply by matt

Nominate a carer you know for Carer of the Year 2008

Do you know someone working as an unpaid carer? Why not nominate them for Haringey's Carer of the Year award? The award is to highlight th…

Started by Liz

0 May 7, 2008

Submission Made to Haringey Council to Designate Harringay's Green Lanes as a "No New Betting shops" Area.

Tireless and passionate local campainer Mario Petrou called me this morning to tell me that he's recently submitted an application to have…

Started by Hugh

3 May 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Walkers, the coucil wants to improve our rights of way!

From the council website Tuesday 6 May 2008 Residents are being invited to have their say on new Haringey Council proposals to improve mor…

Started by Liz

1 May 6, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Green Lanes Premises Licences up for Review for Failing to Prevent Crime and Disorder

My attention has been drawn to two licences which are under review for Green Lanes premises. I know only what's below. Both were noted as "…

Started by Hugh

4 May 6, 2008
Reply by Liz

Harringay Cricket Pitch / Softball Park

Some of you may remember the grief I caused "Coach Neil" when I mused about possible putures for the old cricket pitch by the corner of End…

Started by Hugh

7 May 5, 2008

Lorry hits bridge

A TfL recovery lorry hit the railway bridge across Green Lanes by Harringay Station early last night. A van being carried on the transporte…

Started by Paul Wood

8 May 5, 2008

New Ducketts Common Path

Does anyone agree that it be good to have a path through the whole length of Ducketts Common so we could walk along it, rather than along t…

Started by Peter Chalk

12 May 4, 2008
Reply by Helen1

Haringey council and the Sustainable Communities Act

Following a discussion on the Sustainable Communities Act 2007 I wrote the following to local councillors Dear Councillors, Following the p…

Started by Liz

0 May 3, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service