Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged '0' (44,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay HMOs in the local press

Okay so th Journal doesn't know the difference between Hringey and Harringay, but the issue's being covered: Tougher action needed to stop…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

Grab a slice of old Harringay - Give a retired Walthamstow Greyhound a home

Grab a slice of old Harringay Can you give a dog a home? Johanna Beumer of Muswell Hill has been finding homes for former racing greyhoun…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

Response to concerns over Haringey's online consultation portal

Following this discussion about the Online Consultation portal, I sent an email to Lorna Reith, "I am writing to you to express my concern…

Started by Liz

6 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by matt

Does anyone know where the £ 57 000 went?

Attached is an extract from Chapter 5 of the Local Implementation Plan relating to Road Safety. It refers to £57000 to be spent on Wightman…

Started by WightmanPaul

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by John D

Harringay Online Shortlisted for Catalyst Award

Ulp! Received the following email today: I'm very pleased to tell you that you have been shortlisted for The Revolutionary Award in this ye…

Started by Hugh

21 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

£80m City North scheme to tower over Finsbury Park

This from bdonline: Benson & Forsyth has revealed its £80 million City North project in London's Finsbury Park, a mixed-use developmen…

Started by Hugh

5 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

If Mrs E suggested I should put a link up for this.

So who am I to say no. The Big Green Bookshop is introducing a plainly transparent marketing ploy in the form of a competition. It was sta…

Started by Simon Key

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

Did you see or were you part of the Horse of the Year shows at the Harringay arena?

As you may know, Harringay arena was home of the Horse of the Year Show for its first ten years, from 1949 to 1958. In its final year at H…

Started by Liz

4 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

Heartlands tower block plans axed

PLANS for a 20-storey tower of flats in the Haringey Heartlands urban quarter have been ditched, Haringey Council has confirmed. more incl…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Liz

On the Borders of Harringay - Bridge New Deal for Communities

The Bridge NDC project covers planning, development, traffic and green space proposals in the area from St Ann's Hospital to Seven Sisters.…

Started by Hugh

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service