Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Tottenham' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another inadequate notice for a Tottenham Hale regen con-insulting event

Below is my response to an application to erect a marquee in Down Lane Park and run exercise classes to inform people about the 'future reg…

Started by Martin Ball

0 May 21, 2015

Your opportunity to object to the Grainger Apex House Tower‏

Grainger have submitted a Scoping Opinion request to Haringey Council regarding the proposed 22 storey tower on the Apex House site, across…

Started by Martin Ball

2 May 2, 2015
Reply by pamish

A 'greener, more sky less towers' future of Tottenham Hale

Below is Section 5 of the Friends of Down Lane Park's response to the recent planning documents consultation. It calls for greater green de…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Apr 8, 2015

Haringey Council reply to official complaint about Park Lane planning consultation

Below is the answer I have received from Haringey Council to my official complaint about the planing consultation event at 163 Park Lane on…

Started by Martin Ball

1 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by John McMullan

complaint about lack of notice for Tottenham Hale information days

Has anybody received notice of information days or events to learn about the Tottenham Hale regeneration plans supposedly happening 16th to…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Mar 9, 2015

Eight post-Cannes 2014 visits but not all because of Cannes; and no contracts signed

In January 2015 Haringey Council were bullish in boasting about the outcomes from attending MIPIM 2014: 'Many contacts with developers and…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Mar 3, 2015

Finally McAslan reveal a little about the N17 Studio and their work

In an article for the Royal Institute of British Architects' journal we learn a little more about the N17 Studio and the work of John McAsl…

Started by Martin Ball

3 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Delay in completion of works to Tottenham Green East Green Playground

The improvement works to the playground on the East Green have not been completied. In the absence of an update I have made an Freedom of I…

Started by Martin Ball

0 Nov 6, 2014

FREE TWO PART 'BAT WORSHOP', COVERING THEIR ANATOMY AND ECOLOGY

This Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th August. FREE COURSE - 'BAT ANATOMY AND ECOLOGY, INCLUDING TRAINING TO USE A BAT DETECTOR (also an evenin…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Aug 15, 2014

Ten-year old takes Tottenham 'Regeneration' to task

ON WEDNESDAY evening, I attended the Council's Tottenham Strategic Regeneration Framework meeting in Tottenham Town Hall's splendid Moselle…

Started by Clive Carter

5 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service