Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'local ideas' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

School closures website set up within 28 hours. So what?

Okay, at first my response was wow, that's an impressively quick response to the problems thrown up by last Monday. But on reflection, I t…

Started by Liz

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Liz

Streetpride Champions for Haringey?

The Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council created Streetpride because of its desire to work more closely with the community. High on the l…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

A Harringay loyalty card

Would a Harringay loyalty card help to promote independent businesses in the area (not just shops but also the hidden businesses of the are…

Started by Liz

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Lucy Hayden

A Community Walk about - suggestion for the meeting with David Lammy?

Doing research for a project I came upon this - on the basis that seeing is better than talking..... URL= http://www.respect.gov.uk/members

Started by Sapphireblue

0 Jan 14, 2009

Innovative Local Ideas for Harringay

Having just read Liz's interesting post on the Harringay Loyalty Card, I was reminded of all teh other ideas that have been aired here and…

Started by Hugh

0 Jan 9, 2009

A "Third Place" for Harringay - here's a kinda sorta what a few locals have discussed

Yes it's in the USA. No, it's not exactly what the discussions I've been involved in or heard of have been about. But it's one interesting…

Started by Hugh

15 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by matt

Civic Trust - Time for a Harringay Civic Trust?

Just came across these folks. Anyone passionate enough about local archiecture and planning to consider forming a local group? Civic Trust…

Started by Hugh

16 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

I'd like to see more photos of local community events.

I was just looking at the Gardens community gardens event 'City Farm for a day with Community Fair and film' and got to thinking that it mi…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 1, 2008

Big Ideas

For those of us who don't get enough big ideas from HOL, this could be interesting. Big Ideas is a series of events held in a pub in centr…

Started by Liz

5 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by John McMullan

Ride Sharing for Parcels

I wrote just now in the cycling group about Denmark's Ikea stores offering free cycle trailers to get those flat-packs home. Here's another…

Started by Hugh

0 Jul 16, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service