Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Cost of Moving the bathroom upstairs

I just wondered if any one has converted one of their bedrooms into a bathroom and moved it upstairs. Just trying to get an idea on the cos…

Started by Dee

11 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by DrWhams

Local Builder, Plumber, Plasterer and Painter

Hi I am  putting this recommendation up for a local tradesman that has done a number of jobs for me over the last few months, and want to s…

Started by Ayesha

3 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by tigha

Side return/Kitchen extension

Hello,   we have just got planning permission for a side return extension to make a large kitchen/diner, but are in need of the following t…

Started by Amelia

6 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ivan Henshell

Recommended builder for knocking through structural wall NEEDED asap! HARINGEY !

Hi everyone I actually live a bit out of your zone, by a few roads, but everyone seems pretty friendly here so thought i'd get involved - w…

Started by byl999

10 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Ivan Henshell

If you need excellent builders....

I am renovating a house on the ladder and my two builders (they are cousins) who i have known for years, work like absolute Trojans from 8-…

Started by Paul

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Paul

Can anyone recommend a general builder that they have used please

Can anyone recommend a general builder that they have used please   thanks

Started by Lisa

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Nicholas

Cracks in plaster on ceiling, beams etc - any recommendations / advice?

Hello,   We bought a 1st/2nd floor maisonette on the ladder earlier this year - the survey noted that the plaster would require replacement…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

5 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Bricklayer / someone to repair/build a wall wanted

Hi Can anyone recommend a good bricklayer or someone who does pointing - our front garden walls need some urgent attention! Thanks. Deepa

Started by deepajourno

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Ms

Need someone to fix broken window sill - recs?

Just on the off-chance that anyone here can help, we are in fairly urgent need of someone to come and fix a wooden window sill that has rot…

Started by Abi

3 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Abi

Looking for someone to fit loft ladder

Hello! Could anyone recommend a good handyman who could alter a loft door and fit a ladder for us? It turns out to be a bit beyond our DIY…

Started by RNM

0 Jul 17, 2011

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service