Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roofer/builder recommended

I recommend Lee for roof problems - I had a leaking velux window for the first call, and a very leaky bay window roof the second time. Lee…

Started by Bridget Orr

2 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Lee Andrews

Builder wanted

Hi I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good builder? - particularly interested in anyone who has worked on basement conversions a…

Started by deepajourno

0 Feb 27, 2013

Repointing with Lime Mortar needed

Hi, Have house on ladder - unfortunately a detached one so lots of external brickwork. Need to repoint as much of it as can afford to, part…

Started by AxP

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tessa

Planning a mega refurbishment - architect and builder recommendations extremely welcome!

Dear All, I have recently moved back to the Ladder (my previous stay was during Uni 10 years ago!) and have bought what we (my husband and…

Started by Clarissa

12 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Milda Rami

Architect for bathroom?

Hello We want to have a new bathroom put in, integrating the separate bathroom and toilet. As it is at the top of the stairs, there might…

Started by RNM

10 Jan 8, 2013

Builder Wanted- Recent Recommendations

I am going to search the Tradesmen section, but just in case, is there anyone you may have used locally for a house renovation recently (ba…

Started by Justin Guest

13 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Builder/kitchen fitter recommendation needed

Please help! I'm looking for a builder to fit a new kitchen on the Ladder (including flooring and tiling) and do a few extra things at the…

Started by Laura Vernals

7 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Best builders ever!!!

We have recently had work done to open up the back of our house to create a kitchen diner which included removing a chimney stack, walls, f…

Started by Just another local

2 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Friedrich Ernst

House refurbishment project

Hello dear neighbors!  Having rented a place in the Harringay Ladder we are now in a process of buying a 3 bed house on the other side of t…

Started by Milda Rami

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Milda Rami

Two fantastic builders - they can do anything!!

Just want to recommend two guys called Tony and Paul who have done lots of work on our house for the last three years eg Installed a new sh…

Started by MICHELLE HOWARD

3 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by MICHELLE HOWARD

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service