Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How the rest of the UK finally fell in love with halloumi.

.... or, 'How halloumi took over the UK' (BBC article) Our kids have grown up on the stuff! Cheddar cheese is almost foreign  And then th…

Started by matt

4 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Richard Woods

Seed Swap and Bank

Please help us with our efforts to support the creation of a Seed Bank here in North London. We're devoting Wednesday's Green on the Screen…

Started by Chris Setz

0 Jun 20, 2013

Haringey Plaque highlights corruption in high places

Dropping my son off at school today, I noticed this rather lovely plaque had been put up. It really tickled me! Spot on. Since it's unlikel…

Started by JumpingtheWaves

10 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Concerned about the state of Finsbury Park boating lake

Hello dear people,   I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the lake in Finsbury Park has become dirty over the last few weeks esp…

Started by Suziki

17 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Park View students ask YOU to leave your car at home. Will you?

It's no car day tomorrow for Park View staff and students. Students will say no to a lift into school and walk, take the bus or ride in on…

Started by Park View

1 Jul 3, 2012

Wood Green shop opening - and it's not a betting shop or a 99p store

Just a quick retail update on the Mall, which has been suffering a few closures of late (Peacocks/ Barratts etc etc) Tiger Stores has ope…

Started by AntK

7 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

There's no pleasing some people

Lifted from Facebook: Letter from LIb Dem MP Lynne Featherstone to constituent Robin Beste:   Dear Mr Beste,   I just wanted to drop you a…

Started by pamish

11 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Mark B

Ban the Banners

Some of you may recall that in Aug. 2010 I mounted a campaign to have the garish Kentucky Fried Chicken lamppost banners removed from Crouc…

Started by Brian

16 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Are you a cat owner on Falkland/Fairfax?

Apologies for the graphic detail, but things are getting messy in my garden. Pip and I found the leg and wing of our favourite blackbird on…

Started by Mr Growbag

9 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by tigha

Anarchists set to storm London.

So say police. Quoting from this article in the International Herald Tribune; The police say they fear that the gathering April 2 in Lond…

Started by matt

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service