Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'reuse' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can you help fix things for others?

Help people to not throw away so much by joining our free repair effort. Local people are asking for a hand fixing the stuff they have a bo…

Started by Chris Setz

3 Aug 11, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

Broadwater Farm Community Centre Repair Café is this Tuesday

Broadwater Farm Community Centre Repair Café Tuesday 1:30-4:30pm "I have an old Swan Teasmade which my parents had for years and I inherite…

Started by Chris Setz

5 Jul 25, 2022
Reply by Chris Setz

TRAID Free Clothes Collections for Charity

Dear members!  A reminder that TRAID (the lovely charity I work for) are running free collections of your unwanted clothes / shoes.  You ca…

Started by Racheal Leigh

0 Oct 23, 2012

Charity offers on-request pick up of unwanted clothes & shoes!

Hello!  I live in Haringey and also work for the environmental  charity TRAID.  We are trialling a scheme across the borough, including Har…

Started by Leigh

7 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Leigh

Re-use for your unwanted household items

The London Re-use Network has been set up by the to provide an integrated network of re-use and repair facilities which work together to…

Started by Hugh

0 May 26, 2012

Under-the-counter Fridge/Freezer

I have an under-the-counter fridge/freezer in silver finish if anyone can make use of it.  There is a small freezer on the left and a sligh…

Started by Antoinette

0 Feb 7, 2011

"Free to good home" Noticeboard

Following on from the recent discussion regarding salvaging items at the Reuse and Recycling Centres, I think it would be good if reusable…

Started by Antoinette

16 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Maddy

Should the Council allow residents to re-use and recycle at the Reuse and Recycling Centres?

I use the Hornsey Reuse and Recycling Centre. Every time I go there I notice stuff I could re-use. For instance, my freezer baskets have…

Started by Chris Setz

10 May 27, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service