Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'estate agents signs' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can We Get Haringey To Ban Estate Agents Signs?

The Evening Standard have reported that Hammersmith & Fulham have just planned to extend the areas of their borough in which estate age…

Started by Stuart

25 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Local Estate agents propose voluntary embargo on boards on Green Lanes

Following a long-running campaign on HoL and Bushy's recent petition, two local estate agents are discussing a voluntary embargo on estate…

Started by Hugh

14 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by DavidJ

Monster sign to bite the dust

Anne Barwick drew our attention to this sign back in October: As a result of that posting I was in touch with the Council and Cllr. Nilg…

Started by Hugh

9 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Our old girl's face is restored...now stay away from her, Paul Simon

You may remember not so long back the anger caused by this blatant vandalism by Paul Simon (Seaton) Those signs, without planning permiss…

Started by Liz

10 Oct 29, 2009

Paul Simon Banners on Salisbury Are Coming Down!

Just spotted on Green Lanes - the Paul Simon banner being taken down from the Salisbury. A small victory.

Started by Stuart

6 Sep 25, 2009

Get Paul Simon's horrible signs off the front of Harringay's listed building

Found myself in the Salisbury tonight as it happens and got into conversation with the manager about the very intrusive sign and banner tha…

Started by Liz

41 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Anette

Letting agents' boards

There is such a board fixed permanently to the upper level of the terraced house next to mine. It has been there well over a year despite (…

Started by PaulG

11 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Dominic

Estate Agent Hoarding on HoL: post here without delay!

Concerned about commercial plugs on HoL? Frustrated at waiting for an estate agent to vet your views on the subject of estate agent hoardin…

Started by Clive Carter

18 May 31, 2009
Reply by Alison P

EYESORE

There are no fewer than FIVE estate Agents' boards outside 21 Willoughby Road - advertising short-term lets so presumably semi-permanent. I…

Started by John D

19 May 27, 2009
Reply by John D

Estate agent signs on buildings.

Now, I don't really mind all that much about slightly lurid shop signs (slightly reminds me of being on holiday) but trundling back down Gr…

Started by Liz

45 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service