Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

repairing exterior render

Hello Please could someone recommend someone good and reliable to repair some blown render on our house?

Started by Salsa

2 May 28, 2015
Reply by Kevin

Garage conversion to studio/workspace

Hello good people of Harringay, I'm looking to convert my garage to a studio/workspace and I wondered if anyone has done something similar…

Started by Sophie BBARR

2 May 6, 2015
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Builder recommendation

Just wanted to put up a quick post to recommend Michael O'Donnell Found him via HoL a few months ago and got in contact to come over and cr…

Started by MichaelStroudGreen

1 May 4, 2015
Reply by Carolyn

Recommended builder

Hi there, just wanted to recommend a builder and all round handyman who did a few excellent jobs for us this week, namely replastering some…

Started by Adam

2 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Dave Scott

Recommending Greg the Builder/Decorator

Hi, I would like to recommend Greg the Painter. He has done 2 jobs for me on 2 separate properties and I could not be happier with the work…

Started by patricia sherry

7 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Nick Fletcher

Builder required for kitchen work

I am look for a good and reliable builder to do some work on my kitchen. The kitchen has an adjacent bathroom and I am keen to incorporate…

Started by Hagbard Celine

5 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by mrpye

An excellent general builder

We have some issues in our flat with leaking pipes and switches not working properly. Our friend recommended Andy's service to us and he di…

Started by Michael Nevrides

0 Feb 18, 2015

Patio layer recommendation needed please!

Can anyone recommend a landscape gardener or builder to lay a raised 25sqm patio with recessed flower beds and steps into the garden, pleas…

Started by Laura Vernals

4 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Rikki Ewart

Decoracus

Hello new neighbours! We're just about to complete our purchase of a house on Seymour road that needs a full refurb, kitchen, bathroom, et…

Started by Max

7 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Catherine Shoard

Builder recommendations for side return extension on the ladder

Hi there, Can anyone recommend any builders?  We have just got permission for  side return / rear extension and are looking for good local…

Started by viv

29 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Rosemary Dunne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service