Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'coronavirus' (197)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Material Available for Mask-Making

Hi A friend of mine has a LOT of t-shirts for anyone who is making masks. He lives in Hackney and they would have to be collected. Is there…

Started by Gill

1 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by Felicia R.

Further N8 foodbank update

The Gospel Centre food bank continues to serve many people in need, both new and existing. It is good to be part of this community effort a…

Started by Dexter

1 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by Dexter

Green Lanes Menace

I'll be avoiding all the local shops on Green Lanes after my experience today. No clue about social distancing or understanding what 2 mete…

Started by KP

33 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by KP

Save Downhills Park Cafe

Please support the wonderful Neri and team at the Downhills Park cafe. It’s more than just a cafe and has become the hub of the local commu…

Started by Jem

0 Apr 21, 2020

Deleted

Deleted 

Started by Kate Smith

2 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Kate Smith

Neighbour Hosting Friends for a Barbecue

There's not a nice way of putting this, but I currently live next-door to a grade-A moron who has, for the past two Saturdays, invited thre…

Started by Phil M

10 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by KP

Problem with Sainsbury’s Identifying and Prioritising Vulnerable People for Online Shopping

Hello neighbours, I am one the people with many underlying health issues, who received the official letter from the government identifying…

Started by Pavlos

29 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Spitting

Nine times out of ten when I go out for a walk, someone spits relatively close to me or within ear shot. Usually it is joggers. Spitting or…

Started by Julia Pearce

19 Apr 18, 2020
Reply by air

Garden plants/bedding plants delivery

Hiya Has anyone any recommendations for an online firm who deliver bedding plants/herbs etc? Thanks

Started by Reg

12 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Reg

Anywhere to Buy Plants Online or Locally?

I was hoping to buy some young tomatoes and peppers this year. Are there any places I can buy online or that are still open and selling liv…

Started by lina

7 Apr 17, 2020
Reply by Anna

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service