Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wightman Road' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you know any dangerous roads? Err yeah.....a few

This from the Haringey Independent. http://www.haringeyindependent.co.uk/news/topstories/3827264.Do_you_know_any_dangerous_roads_/ "Resid…

Started by phippsofacto

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Shelton Hotel extension

I see the Shelton Hotel on Wightman Road is again attempting to create a three-storey extension -- it's already an eyesore so not keen to s…

Started by James

3 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Go to a Residents' group? Me?

You know getting things changed around here won't be achieved by a website alone. This site is a great hub, a place to connect, discuss and…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

Wood Green Consultation now available on-line, by email or by post

Wood Green Town Centre Supplementary Planning Document available for consultation till 25/06. Comments can either be made via sveral route…

Started by Hugh

59 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Alison P

An interesting new idea by Crimewatch

Focusing on Anti-Social Behaviour

Started by Harringay SNT

3 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by John D

Wood Green Town Centre Draft SPD

Has anyone looked at the Draft Plan [consultation] documents on the Haringey website. There seems to be an impetus in the Council to make t…

Started by WightmanPaul

34 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

More traffic planned for the Ladder

See Paul's important and useful posting on this. Other Linked post: Wood Green Consultation now available on-line, by email or by post D…

Started by Hugh

19 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Concrete Factory Update

This from Green N8 - Looks like a nightmare: "It has been a while since the last update and I am sure we all enjoyed not having to deal wi…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Liz

Tree removal from Ladder Roads, full programme of works.

Message from the LCSP regarding tree removal on the ladder We have had the following information about the removal of some trees in the La…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Wood Green High Street gets a car free day

Despite out pleas with the councillors to stage this on Green Lanes (and I'd even sent the kaftan to the dry cleaners in anticipation), the…

Started by Liz

12 Jul 31, 2008

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service