Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'finsbury park' (253)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finsbury Park - after Live Nation 2024

Live Nation has been and gone and left behind considerable damage to Finsbury Park - see the pictures taken this morning.

Started by Konrad B

0 22 hours ago

Finsbury Park - Krankbrother Licence variation application - decision AND appeal

On 22 February the Council’s Licensing Sub-Committee met to consider the application for two variations to the existing Krankbrothers Licen…

Started by Konrad B

0 Mar 6

Can I really have read this correctly? PSPO Finsbury Park

Can I really have read this correctly? I've just received a consultation from Haringey Council via a fairly roundabout route in which they…

Started by Adrian Hackney

5 Jan 12
Reply by Hugh

Finsbury Park - Krankbrother Licence variation application

Notices have gone up in Finsbury Park and in the Enfield and Haringey Independent (20 December) concerning new licence applications from Kr…

Started by Konrad B

4 Jan 6
Reply by David Martin

Council allocates £145k of music festival income to new Finsbury Park 'skate plaza'

A new 'multi-use skate plaza' is planned for Finsbury Park. Funded with some of the £1.2m annual receipts of the controversial concerts pr…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Dec 15, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

Rethinking Finsbury Park Boundaries : improvements to the park : consultation October 2023

::: Rethinking Finsbury Park Boundaries : improvements to the park : consultation October 2023 ::: This afternoon I have had a leaflet thro…

Started by man-thinking

4 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by TTTH

Friends of Finsbury Park Meeting

The venue has changed, it is now Space4, 113 Fonthill Road, N4 (Thanks Konrad)

7 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Konrad B

"Private Companies are Stealing Public Parks" (Finsbury Park included)

A good article here covering the ongoing issues with Finsbury Park.  Novara may not be everyone's cup of tea, but the piece is useful. For…

Started by JamesN

6 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth M

Finsbury Park Boundaries Consultation (Closes Sept 3)

"Finsbury Park is a vibrant and dynamic green space in the heart of north London. Our new project is looking at how we can work in partners…

0 Aug 27, 2023

Krankbrother noise starts in Finsbury Park - best trees in park's northside under threat

KRANKBROTHER NOISE STARTS IN FINSBURY PARK - AUG 5, 2O23 HARINGEY TREE LOVERS - CALL OUT FOR EMAIL STORM!!! BEST AVENUE OF PLANE TREES IN F…

Started by Giovanna iozzi

18 Aug 14, 2023
Reply by Adrian Hackney

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service