Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Miriam De Andres's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Well done!! I am glad you won. I think it is outrageous that they did not communicat…"

Miriam De Andres replied Mar 16, 2022 to Take notice. Woodlands Park Road new school pedestrian street zone from 7th March!

21 Mar 16, 2022
Reply by Miriam De Andres

"Hi  I have placed a small notice on the door of your building to let everyone know.…"

Miriam De Andres replied Mar 6, 2022 to Take notice. Woodlands Park Road new school pedestrian street zone from 7th March!

21 Mar 16, 2022

"I think most people are, I certainly I am too, it is just that you like to know that…"

Miriam De Andres replied Mar 5, 2022 to Take notice. Woodlands Park Road new school pedestrian street zone from 7th March!

21 Mar 16, 2022

"Hi, We knew that they were going to introduce the restriction because we had a consu…"

Miriam De Andres replied Mar 5, 2022 to Take notice. Woodlands Park Road new school pedestrian street zone from 7th March!

21 Mar 16, 2022

"Hi, I think we are not going to get the letter I am afraid. So please let everybody…"

21 Mar 16, 2022

"Sorry, you are right. Terront Road is not in the restricted Zone.  I thought it was…"

Miriam De Andres replied Mar 1, 2022 to Take notice. Woodlands Park Road new school pedestrian street zone from 7th March!

21 Mar 16, 2022

"Thank you, love to do that :)"

Miriam De Andres replied Nov 5, 2021 to Ride buses from the 1950s and 60s in Muswell Hill this autumn

1 Nov 5, 2021

"Hi if there are any babies lefts I would love to take one, please? I am just in Wood…"

Miriam De Andres replied Nov 5, 2021 to Spider plant and spider plant babies

6 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by Mig G

"Very sad news, he was a lovely man and worked tirelessly for the community, my child…"

Miriam De Andres replied Nov 5, 2021 to Andy Newman

14 Nov 5, 2021
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Yes exactly! I was not aware of the deadline. They did not publish it anywhere, as f…"

Miriam De Andres replied Sep 23, 2021 to Visitors Parking Permits - no 2021 to scratch

68 Sep 23, 2021

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service