Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geoff's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (137) Replies Latest Activity

"Golden Hair went downhill after the French/Algerian left, ages ago, and it's been cl…"

Geoff replied Mar 8, 2015 to Chris of London hairdresser

5 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Geoff

"'Image' on Hornsey High St didn't survive more than a couple of years, unfortunately…"

Geoff replied Mar 8, 2015 to Excellent hairdresser

2 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Geoff

"Well, today was my first chance to see the new path and I have to say it is an incre…"

Geoff replied Mar 4, 2015 to River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"This is good news! I'll get down there as soon as poss! Thanks for the photos and th…"

Geoff replied Feb 27, 2015 to River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"I had another call (ansaphone message) from the Case Manager at Thames Water. THey a…"

Geoff replied Feb 11, 2015 to River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"Yes, I had a phone call from a helpful Case Manager at Thames Water a couple of days…"

Geoff replied Feb 5, 2015 to River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"No problem - was intending to do this early in the week, anyway, following your post…"

Geoff replied Jan 18, 2015 to River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"That's great. It's a walk I enjoy, too. The main problems for Thames Water to deal w…"

Geoff replied Jan 16, 2015 to River Walk between Wightman Road and Hornsey station cleaned up...almost.

22 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

"Mainly to reinforce existing suggestions! A good range of FLOURISH bread would be re…"

Geoff replied Nov 14, 2014 to Harringay Local Store... Not another Tesco!

80 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Loic Dumas

"I agree - this is the most beautifully flavoured honey, with the bouquet of the 18 f…"

Geoff replied Nov 14, 2014 to Thierry, Your Harringay Honey is a Masterpiece

6 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service