Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Zena Brabazon's Discussions (446)

Discussions Replied To (418) Replies Latest Activity

"I spoke to my partner Cllr Alan Stanton on this, as he has got some things factually…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jun 14, 2013 to Harringay Green Lanes scheme - 21 June deadline for comments

186 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by John E

"Anne I've had a reply from the Council officer who tells me The Art Hut lost their w…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jun 9, 2013 to Sounds of Stone Roses tonight in the Finsbury Park Last Night: Recording Snippet

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Anne This is a bit mysterious. I'll be asking about this and will see what its a…"

Zena Brabazon replied Jun 9, 2013 to Sounds of Stone Roses tonight in the Finsbury Park Last Night: Recording Snippet

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"Dear All Have just read this thread about the concert. The promoters are required to…"

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

"Hi Sally I play chess and have signed up with Chess in Schools to teach it. I am run…"

Zena Brabazon replied May 12, 2013 to Wanted: chess lessons

15 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Donna

"My thanks, Karen for reporting this. And to Luca for raising the problem. Having see…"

Zena Brabazon replied Apr 10, 2013 to New Cornwall Rd / Ascot Rd junction and speed bumps

7 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by anne-marie

"Hi Neil Can you please provide more information about the dodgy landlords in your st…"

Zena Brabazon replied Apr 1, 2013 to Landlord set to lose rents from illegal conversions

108 Feb 4, 2014

"Hi Maggie How right you are! It is no joke as we see the welfare state dismantled b…"

Zena Brabazon replied Apr 1, 2013 to April 1st- No joke!

3 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

"The press release has been worded like that because the court hasn't sentenced him y…"

Zena Brabazon replied Mar 29, 2013 to Landlord set to lose rents from illegal conversions

108 Feb 4, 2014

"Hi Liz Thanks for posting all the information  I am hoping lots of people come becau…"

Zena Brabazon replied Feb 6, 2013 to WHO BENEFITS? - IMPLICATIONS OF THE GOVERNMENT’S BENEFITS CAP

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service