Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

James R Grinter's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm told that current plans include one at "the Engine Room" if there are enough peo…"

James R Grinter replied Dec 2, 2013 to Crop Drop - a new community vegetable bag scheme starting in Haringey

25 Sep 15, 2022
Reply by michaelw

"It's symptomatic of a bigger problem though, isn't it? If you let one thing (such as…"

James R Grinter replied Nov 15, 2013 to Take down the Satellite Dish Forest: Please sign the petition.

35 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"(Turn right at the end of monument way - where there's a whole new layout of traffic…"

James R Grinter replied Oct 25, 2013 to Gyratory Confusion

17 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"To the right, at the end of monument way, and then bear left into ferry lane. (Thoug…"

James R Grinter replied Oct 25, 2013 to Gyratory Confusion

17 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"I'm not sure I'd describe it as a no-brainer. Many other boroughs, including our ne…"

James R Grinter replied Oct 18, 2013 to *Very* angry of Tottenham re Fusion happenings at Tottenham Green Leisure Centre

8 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Sarah Witwicka

"I believe CropDrop are basing their model on the hugely successful Hackney Growing C…"

James R Grinter replied Oct 4, 2013 to Crop Drop - a new community vegetable bag scheme starting in Haringey

25 Sep 15, 2022
Reply by michaelw

"(The various local shelters are usually full/ have waiting lists.) If you do get mo…"

James R Grinter replied Sep 7, 2013 to NEW HOME NEEDED FOR LOCAL CAT

11 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Terri Alan

"I too lament the number of fried chicken shops, but... unless they're a loss-making…"

James R Grinter replied Jul 29, 2013 to West Green Pub Closed Down

34 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

"In a decent world, it'd be taken on by people competent to run a successful pub. So…"

James R Grinter replied Jul 26, 2013 to West Green Pub Closed Down

34 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Billy Hole

"just FYI, Plusnet is wholly owned by BT, though their customer service is currently…"

James R Grinter replied Jul 26, 2013 to I've had enough of virgin broadband. Anyone got some suggestions on other providers

28 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Shez Shez

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service