Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (586) Replies Latest Activity

"I apologise if I was being patronising, and that was not my intent. And I did say th…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 10, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

"Anette - I think you're right. If the cats need a garden as a quiet place to retreat…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 10, 2012 to Two lovely cats in need of a new home

15 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"Actually, there are both dumb questions and dumb answers. For example, if you are st…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 9, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"But if you are buying "crap" that you don't need, why not just, well, not buy it? Th…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 9, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

"Anette - We lost our cat to cancer recently (we had her from a kitten, 18 years). We…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 8, 2012 to Two lovely cats in need of a new home

15 Jul 16, 2012

"We have two flats in our building. We share a rubbish bin and a recycling bin and a…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 8, 2012 to Is 'Bin Alley' the best solution for our recycling?

87 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Salsa

"Dear God! I cannot believe this discussion has to take place in the year 2012. If yo…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"We use Hills, and they are excellent. Strongly recommended. I think our MP uses them…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 8, 2012 to Dry cleaners

7 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

"We've used Harringay Cars for years, and always found them reliable and good value."

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 8, 2012 to Local cab firms that don't suck

14 Jun 8, 2012

"Therese - You're right about vibration damage from traffic, especially when drivers…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 19, 2012 to Bye bye blossom as mass tree culling planned for Ladder

111 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service