Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Seema Chandwani's Discussions (428)

Discussions Replied To (378) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John What union is this then? I have worked in Private, Public and Charity Sector…"

Seema Chandwani replied Nov 28, 2014 to Haringey NUT call off strike action

7 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by John D

"Thank you for this. Looks like my kitchen and bathroom are in the safeguarding zone…"

Seema Chandwani replied Nov 28, 2014 to Crossrail 2 safeguarding consultation

49 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Joe

"ME!!!! I loved it... Gutted when it closed. Although I still remember it as the Curz…"

Seema Chandwani replied Oct 6, 2014 to Declare yourselves space rangers! Who played Quasar at Ducketts Common?

6 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by somefriendly

"Hi Chris This is a really interesting discussion. My view is a mix of a few things:…"

Seema Chandwani replied Oct 6, 2014 to How can we get our local politicians and other public servants to post regularly in this forum?

145 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"I'll ignore the yoof comment  #Cheeky! On a serious note, this is not the first time…"

Seema Chandwani replied Sep 13, 2014 to ISIS in Town?

19 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Andy Newman

"Thank you Liz. Very proud of the young people who gave up most of their summer to pu…"

Seema Chandwani replied Sep 6, 2014 to Promoting positive perceptions of Haringey's young people

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"The first "street gym" in Haringey was actually installed in Bruce Grove Youth Centr…"

Seema Chandwani replied Sep 6, 2014 to Ducketts Common Gym

31 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

"LOL!!!! "

Seema Chandwani replied Sep 6, 2014 to An Innovative Way to Get Dumped Rubbish Collected

3 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Seema Chandwani

"Hi Sally Young people in Haringey undertook a consultation with young people on the…"

Seema Chandwani replied Sep 6, 2014 to is the NHS ageist?

6 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Disgusting that they have found the money to cover up their HR Blunder and instruct…"

Seema Chandwani replied Sep 1, 2014 to Gagging Attempt on Julie Davies.

11 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service