Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Huisfuis's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably shopping around, what with rising bills.. Sorry - I'll get my coot!"

Huisfuis replied Nov 3, 2023 to Lost Coot on Green Lanes

9 Nov 5, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"The dog I walk for a friend/neighbour is definitely part of the zero waste brigade,…"

Huisfuis replied Sep 22, 2023 to Am I being paranoid about 'poisoned chicken' aimed at pets?

3 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by Huisfuis

"Oh gawd, crumbling Victorian architecture, decaying post-War concrete, nightmare pro…"

Huisfuis replied Sep 5, 2023 to Trubble at t'tunnel

2 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Trumper

"Yes, watched this earlier. and very well done to them, especially as the sailors hav…"

Huisfuis replied Aug 9, 2023 to Congrats to Greig City Academy sailing champions

1 Aug 9, 2023
Reply by Huisfuis

"Well, it certainly got me clicking! How fascinating. But if I had a surname like tha…"

Huisfuis replied Jul 17, 2023 to Adolf Hitler's sister-in-law ran a boarding house in Highgate (NOT CLICKBAIT)

4 Jul 18, 2023
Reply by Gordon Farcas

"Did get him round once and he was a jovial sort of guy. He gave me a story (quite po…"

Huisfuis replied Jun 16, 2023 to Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Very unreliable and a truly horrible organisation in my experience. Got BT when we m…"

Huisfuis replied Jun 8, 2023 to No Virgin Media Services for a week

16 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by Steve

"Went to Puraan for the first time too just recently and really loved it. As you say,…"

Huisfuis replied Mar 28, 2023 to A big thumbs-up for delicious Puraan South Indian Restauarnt

11 Oct 21, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"I got a train once from Palmers Green, and the driver announced, 'Apologies for the…"

Huisfuis replied Mar 15, 2023 to Flying gazebo causes train delays

20 Mar 21, 2023
Reply by Mark C

"Just found their eponymous song Hornsey at War on Youtube and loved it... (71) horns…"

Huisfuis replied Mar 11, 2023 to Punk rock: Hornsey At War?

19 Mar 16
Reply by Cml

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service