Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

W Bromley's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mavic, Sounds like you need planning permission, so an architect rather than a pa…"

W Bromley replied Apr 13, 2017 to Surveyor for loft conversion

8 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"Hi  As you will see when googling, the company 'Mr party wall' has one of the best r…"

W Bromley replied Apr 13, 2017 to Surveyor for loft conversion

8 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Mavic Starfish

"If it was party wall services you required our fees can be seen on this linkhttps://…"

W Bromley replied Dec 7, 2016 to anyone need a structural engineer or party wall surveyor?

4 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by W Bromley

"If it was party wall services you required our fees can be seen on this linkhttps://…"

W Bromley replied Dec 7, 2016 to anyone need a structural engineer or party wall surveyor?

4 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by W Bromley

"Hi, I totally agree with Rob, you would certainly require new planning permission an…"

W Bromley replied Sep 6, 2016 to Loft Conversion From shape of roof to Dorma

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by JJ B

"I cant say if it was to do with money or not - I can only advise, there are possible…"

W Bromley replied Sep 6, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"A third surveyor is not paid for being selected. They are only paid if someone makes…"

W Bromley replied Sep 5, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"Alex Frame is the president of FPWS and is very knowledgeable, his son is Stuart Fra…"

W Bromley replied Sep 5, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"I've checked with fpws and pyramus & thisbe, I cant fine a surveyor from DPA tha…"

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

"using a party wall surveyor will certainly cost less and be quicker than through the…"

W Bromley replied Sep 4, 2016 to Basement Conversions-Why Won't our Council Crack Down onThem!?

35 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service