Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Bob Ruggles's Discussions (975)

Discussions Replied To (792) Replies Latest Activity

"Law allows you to cut back over hanging branches. As long as it does not kill the Tr…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 11, 2021 to Neighbour's tree

4 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by V Shipp

"Joys of people demanding to stay in old areas and demanding Housing There is a fair…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 5, 2021 to LB Enfield plans open-up green belt land around Crews Hill for housing development

10 Jun 5, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"I am sure you can load a Siren sound effect onto mobiles. Seems as have herd others…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 5, 2021 to Followed by man in Finsbury Park

23 Jun 6, 2021
Reply by Shar

"Like Water issues. All Services are having issues trying to Service Haringey's ever…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 4, 2021 to Power outage

5 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Sure Thames waters Insurance Company will be getting a very large Bill Unless they c…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 3, 2021 to Flood on Wood Green High Street

12 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

"Park is part of Haringey Council responsibility Noise team should be dealing with is…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 3, 2021 to Finsbury Park - "MC" playing really loud music below athletics track

22 Jun 14, 2021
Reply by drpepper

"Location - As discovered recently, my next door property is on a different circuit t…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 3, 2021 to Power outage

5 Jun 4, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"Fact of Life, that more vehicle Journeys are being used as users stay in their vehic…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 2, 2021 to What is the purpose of all the cameras in Harringay ?

18 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

"Seen several report's. Council - Elected Ward Councillors decided to spend the Funds…"

Bob Ruggles replied Jun 2, 2021 to Alexandra House. Station Road N22

3 Jun 2, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

"I take it you do not travel around School times When Buses hold up long ques as chil…"

Bob Ruggles replied May 31, 2021 to What is the purpose of all the cameras in Harringay ?

18 Jun 3, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service