Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"If you pay for soundproofing for your neighbours' flat, you will be helping them, wh…"

Christopher Fowler replied Oct 15, 2021 to Soundproofing Party Wall

16 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"This all sounds like a bit of a long shot to me. I'm not sure a M&S Foodhall wou…"

Christopher Fowler replied Oct 1, 2021 to Marks and Spencers Food Hall To Open Where The Old Big Post Office Was - Green Lanes, Harringay

46 Apr 24, 2023
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Hi David - If this has not already been taken by Nicole or someone else, I would be…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 3, 2021 to Sony CMT-M100MD CD/Tape/Radio/Minidisc Player (complete hi-fi system)

4 Sep 3, 2021

"We needed repairs to our kitchen window a couple of years ago, and used Acorn Sash W…"

Christopher Fowler replied Sep 3, 2021 to Sash timber window repair

8 Sep 3, 2021

"This is not a "Black Swan" event, and there is some doubt as to whether the concept…"

Christopher Fowler replied Aug 27, 2021 to Brexit Dividend? Your Bins Not Collected.

57 Nov 8, 2021

"This new grocery/butcher/bakery shop replaces an existing single-front grocery/local…"

Christopher Fowler replied Aug 27, 2021 to Nice new supermarket on corner of St Ann's and Harringay Roads

7 Jan 24, 2023
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"Hi Gemma - Do you still have these? If so, I would be interested. We are trying to s…"

Christopher Fowler replied Aug 13, 2021 to x4 DVD/Blu ray storage towers FREE MUST GO

2 Aug 13, 2021
Reply by Gemma

"You really have had terrible experiences. Thank you for the additional light you hav…"

Christopher Fowler replied Aug 6, 2021 to Rogue Roofing Company

40 Jan 10, 2022
Reply by Jane Bain

"Thank you, Hugh. I was a victim of my own stupidity. It is very kind of you to be sy…"

40 Jan 10, 2022
Reply by Jane Bain

"Thank you for your sympathy and kindness, Jane. You were even more unfortunate than…"

40 Jan 10, 2022
Reply by Jane Bain

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service