Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"ALAN, thanks for the link, that I've now seen. I believe that for those of us at the…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2014 to Baby P 'story' on TV tonight

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by DavidJ

"Dan, I can confirm that I'm not currently under house- or any other form of arrest.…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 28, 2014 to Emergency Committee Meeting: controlled by Council: has martial law been declared?!

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"YESTERDAY, an old schoolfriend who now works for a Shire Council in mid-north-west N…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 28, 2014 to Baby P 'story' on TV tonight

11 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by DavidJ

"Hi Karen, yes what a great job and the guys that did this deserve your recommendatio…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 17, 2014 to New Victorian Pathway

22 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by VeronicaM

"Alan here is a script for you to consider: "That's amazing! How did you know? I've…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 17, 2014 to Have you had a cold call about a minor traffic accident?

15 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Alyson

"  ================================================= Why go to this extent to investi…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 16, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Interesting observation, FPR. The Consultation that's not a Consultation! I went to…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 14, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Julie, Thanks for your post which I understand is a re-post of Claire Pemberton's me…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Robert, the starting point appears for the AP east side fix-up has been the theatre…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 12, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Robert I believe it's only Sunday. I took that from the display board at the ice rin…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 11, 2014 to Alexandra Palace would like to invite you to visit an exhibition on the Heritage Lottery Fund project at Alexandra Palace

24 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service