Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8198) Replies Latest Activity

"So it has to be a Haringey councilor sitting for Haringey issues? It would be so muc…"

John McMullan replied Feb 1, 2008 to "Better" Gambling Licence Application Hearing Cancelled at Short Notice Again

7 Feb 3, 2008
Reply by Alan Stanton

"1. The parking is most problematic when the CPZ scheme does not operate. Not... the…"

John McMullan replied Jan 18, 2008 to "Ladder Residents Happy with Traffic on the Ladder" - It's Official!

8 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Anna

"Those figures are for a percentage change. So for instance before the raised interse…"

John McMullan replied Jan 13, 2008 to Where does the Funding come for the Recent Boxing of Road Junctions

4 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"OK, I can't tell you where the funding comes from but it has been shown to reduce ac…"

John McMullan replied Jan 12, 2008 to Where does the Funding come for the Recent Boxing of Road Junctions

4 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"OK, and here again I could be wrong... I thought that the one-way system was introdu…"

John McMullan replied Jan 7, 2008 to Time to Tackle the Ladder Traffic Issue? - Policewoman cut out of vehicle after collision caused by car speeding down Ladder road

26 Feb 2, 2008

"I assumed that they did not police it on Sundays so that all those church goers coul…"

John McMullan replied Jan 7, 2008 to Time to Tackle the Ladder Traffic Issue? - Policewoman cut out of vehicle after collision caused by car speeding down Ladder road

26 Feb 2, 2008

"My neighbours have just trimmed their two lyme trees (with TPOs) and a sycamore tree…"

John McMullan replied Dec 24, 2007 to "100-year-old trees are hacked down" - Want to protect your favourites?

2 Dec 24, 2007
Reply by Hugh

"Should recycling be judged so harshly? I've just put all our recycling out and there…"

John McMullan replied Sep 2, 2007 to Does Haringey Recycling programe - have a true Carbon footprint

16 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service