Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Margaret Fowler's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"I do agree that doorstepping is the only effective way of getting results but I have…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jun 21, 2008 to Traffic Rerouting Campaign

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"I live on Salisbury Road and already leaflet Salisbury and St Ann's roads regularly…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jun 20, 2008 to Traffic Rerouting Campaign

63 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by empyrean_aisles

"I have never said I was not a whinger, just ask my family, especially my ex-husband…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jun 16, 2008 to How many members on your ladder road .... and the winner is? + some really bizarre comment deviation!

32 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"I've given up on opening this discussion. I am a New Zealander who lives in London a…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jun 16, 2008 to How many members on your ladder road .... and the winner is? + some really bizarre comment deviation!

32 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"Sorry, but I intend to go on as usual and harrass David Lammy and Brian Haley as I h…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jun 12, 2008 to How many members on your ladder road .... and the winner is? + some really bizarre comment deviation!

32 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"I'm getting mighty sick of all this Ladder petty whinge whinge whinge. I always repl…"

Margaret Fowler replied Jun 12, 2008 to How many members on your ladder road .... and the winner is? + some really bizarre comment deviation!

32 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"There are quite a few Sudanese, Eritrean and Ethiopian restaurants in London, I and…"

Margaret Fowler replied May 18, 2008 to Muna wins rave reviews - in fact a whole bunch of them...

20 May 25, 2008
Reply by Van Howell

"Maybe Green Lanes will get back to the vibrant happy place it was when I moved here…"

Margaret Fowler replied May 16, 2008 to Late Night Licensing - Green Lanes

14 May 16, 2008
Reply by Margaret Fowler

"Last year I went out on Green Lanes as part of Mario's team with a petition to get s…"

Margaret Fowler replied May 9, 2008 to And another gambling premises hits Green Lanes...although it's not over yet.

6 May 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I absolutely agree that residents have to work with the council on park improvement.…"

Margaret Fowler replied May 2, 2008 to New Ducketts Common Path

12 May 4, 2008
Reply by Helen1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service