Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Liz's Discussions (7,805)

Discussions Replied To (5170) Replies Latest Activity

"These knock on effects of HMO are just one of things we are concerned about in the A…"

Liz replied Apr 19, 2008 to

just now

"Just a thought...Is it possible that the reason that the history of such places as t…"

Liz replied Apr 19, 2008 to Where have all our places to have fun gone?

17 May 7, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

"Well yes, new technologies probably played a part in this process but if there was a…"

17 May 7, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

"Well thank the heavens that people like you and Stephen H care enough to document th…"

17 May 7, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

"Sent to councillors and David Lammy As residents, elected representatives and champi…"

Liz replied Apr 19, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"Erm, how about the proliferation of betting shops as a bit of an urgent priority?"

Liz replied Apr 18, 2008 to Green Lanes Strategy group newsletter is here!

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

"I will do so"

Liz replied Apr 18, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"So much for sustainable communities. Fine words this government has about bottom up…"

Liz replied Apr 18, 2008 to Haringey Council states "If we can't stop gambling shops in Green Lanes, then it's clear that we've lost any ability to control gambling anywhere in the borough"

24 May 18, 2008
Reply by phippsofacto

"I believe the Warham Morris dancers will be performing a traditional dance called 'A…"

Liz replied Apr 18, 2008 to St George's Day celebrations

3 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Liz

"Well, it won't be so far for me to go when I want to blow the child benefit on a hor…"

Liz replied Apr 18, 2008 to Metrobet Judgement in Full and my Opinion on the Mistakes Made

9 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service